Under the direct supervision of the Controller, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the administrative support for the Company.
- Responds to inquiries and other requests of the Management Team.
- Assists the Management Team in the preparation of reports, statistical data, other correspondence, in the maintenance of files, records, policies, procedures, and other reference material important to the efficient operation of the Administrative Office.
- Maintains the calendar of events, schedules meetings, and other appointments, makes travel arrangements, prepares travel reports, and provides other administrative assistance as may be essential to assist the Management Team of the organization.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of the office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Coordinates recruiting and new employee onboarding activities.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail. Operates standard office equipment to include but not limited to multi-line telephone, computers, copiers, printers, orders equipment, and supplies, prepares and processes purchase orders.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and required.
Performs clerical duties in office environment. Projects and data are time sensitive and must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and detail and within strict established deadlines.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
High school diploma or GED certificate and four years of clerical experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of office procedures and operations. Demonstrated superior analytical skills, with strong ability to review, organize and coordinate numerous activities. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Ability to perform alpha-numeric data entry at 125 kpm net of error. Ability to perform attention to detail with 85 percent accuracy. Ability to pass required background check as related and may be required by Federal Regulations. An Associate’s Degree in legal secretarial, paralegal or related area of study preferred.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Applicants will only be considered when directly applying through the Black Hills IP website. When applying, you will encounter a login screen through Oasis DEG. Please enter the following information for access:
- Username: bhip
- Password: applicant